Share the joy of supporting local! Shop Durham Region gift cards can be used across all vendors on the marketplace.
Price Includes All Applicable Tax
Hario designed this awesome new black ceramic V60-02 dripper in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, the World Brewers Cup Champion of 2016. Tetsu customized the conventional rib shape of the V60 dripper so the shape of the spiral ribs will slow the drawdown of the water and give you a better extraction, without changing your grind settings! Designed to brew coffee using Tetsu's 4:6 method, based on his theory that the first 40% of the water used to brew pour-over balances the sweetness and acidity, while the remaining 60% balances the strength or intensity of the flavours.
This method, paired with the appropriate filters, is ideal for making single cups of coffee directly into the mug - you can make up to 16oz in one brew - and ensures that you only make the coffee that you need.
Adding product to your cart